Thank you for your interest in learning more about breast thermography. I know how valuable your time is, so I have gathered comprehensive information on thermography, to save you the time. You will receive wealth of information about thermal imaging technology on our web site.
Since we are very passionate about women’s, men’s, and children’s health we want to spread the word through education. Invite twenty or more people to your organization and we will do a one hour presentation. We look forward to meeting you at our beautiful office and helping you to reach your wellness goals!
Raya Shanazarian is a Thermography Technician.
Here are few ideas that can help raise awareness about breast health:
- Add information about Thermography to your newsletter
- Tweet about Thermography
- Add a Web badge to your Web site, blog, or social networking profile
- Talk about it to your friends
- Invite me to come and talk about Thermography to your church members, to your friends, to your employees
- Put this information on Facebook
Before you make a decision weather to go through mammogram or do thermography please read the attached Biomedical Engineering Handbook, which has 91 references. If you don’t have the time to read the entire sixteen pages, you should at least read the conclusion.