What is Nutritional Balancing?
I would like to help my clients achieve an optimal health that can handle any stress and that can recover faster without any long term illnesses or pain. If the body is free of parasites, toxic metals, and allergies and receives the right nutrition free of any kind of chemicals, then it can bounce back to health in a shorter period of time. I want my clients to feel great and have a long, pleasant life. My custom made nutritional program honors the fact that we are all individuals with our own unique metabolic blueprint. It involves a different paradigm than traditional medicine.
Nutritional balancing draws from many branches of science. Incorporating knowledge from the fields of biochemistry, physiology, nutrition, stress theory, pathology and psychology, this science is a synthesis that draws together many ideas.
The Steps I Take to Help the Mind, Body and Spirit
1. I find out the root cause of the problem. Standard medical treatment is based on the naming of a disease or a condition then suppressing symptoms rather than treating the actual causes of health conditions. When the cause is found, the body can be nurtured back to good health.
a. It may be that your immune system is attacking your body instead of attacking germs and foreign invaders. This can be found through blood tests.
b. You may have fungi, parasites, bacteria or viruses. You may have very low thyroid activity or may be anemic. All these deficiency must be addressed in order to feel good again.
c. It may be that you are deficient in essential nutrients. This can be due to an absorption problem. This can manifest itself, for instance, in a constant feeling of hunger, despite a person eating well. You may need certain supplements like enzymes to increase absorption. Supplements may be used to strengthen digestive organs. There are specific treatments and supplements to help handle cravings.
d. You may be deficient in essential fatty acids. A lot of people are taking fish oils, but they don’t realize that they are not processed properly, contain mercury or are rancid. They may even take fish oil that do not have the right proportion of EPA/DHA.
e. Allergies and sensitivities must be addressed as well. Most people have some substance or food that they are physically stressed by and they don’t even realize it. Through testing, I can locate key allergens or irritants.
f. Emotional and physical traumas must be addressed. For example, if someone falls or has surgery, the nerves and blood flow to those areas can be shocked and overloaded. If a person has had emotional trauma, I work with them by giving them the right kind of Bach flowers.
g. The body is affected by different types of stresses, including chemical, emotional, physical, and nutritional stress. They all must be addressed during the healing process.
h. Your immune system must be strengthened as well. A body with a strong immune system routinely fights off bacteria, viruses, parasites and molds. Part of your program would include getting your immune system to maximum function.
2. I prepare a program specific to your needs. Re-establishing health will not be a smooth road. We may have to troubleshoot and refine the program continually so that you become healthier every day.
3. Maintenance Check-Ups are extremely important. Once the main steps in your program have been completed, I make sure that you are keeping up with your health. You will have to come in every six months as a follow-up visit. Follow-ups are vital for preventing any problems from occurring in the future.
4. My job is to give you 25% support and knowledge and your job is to invest 75% of your time to get your body into its optimal healthy state. Here are the steps you would need to take:
a. You need to sleep 7-8 hours a day. The body recovers faster when you have enough sleep. We may have to check your adrenals through saliva testing to fix any sleeping problems that you may have.
b. You must drink the right amount and the right type of water. We will discuss that during our initial meeting.
c. Change your current supplements. If you are not taking whole food supplements you may not be absorbing them properly.
d. Change your current diet. Clean out your cupboards of any junk food. There are no set diets that are right for everyone, so I will help you design a right diet for your current needs.
e. You will also need to go through a detoxification program. I have several detoxification programs that help the body to be cleaned out for better absorption of supplements or food. I always bring up an example of a new home: When you move into a new home, you first clean the carpets or change them, paint the walls and do a thorough cleaning of all the bathrooms and cabinets. Then you bring in your furniture. Why should your body be any different from your home? Isn’t the body’s terrain a home for all the organs? Shouldn’t they deserve a good cleansing also?
- Renewed and Improved Health
- Improved Digestion
- Increased Vitality
- Attain a Better Quality of Life
- Improved Relaxation
- Healthy Weight Loss
- Correct Weakened Detoxification Patterns
- Heavy Metal Removal
- Learn improved lifestyle
- Restore Balance to your life
- Re-mineralize your body
- Reverse Aging Process
- Stronger Immune System
- Enriched Relationships
- Enhanced Athletic Performance
- Improved Concentration and Academic Achievement
How Can You Start To Feel Better?
- Talk to us about your symptoms
- Get a clinical/nutritional assessment
- Follow the diet and lifestyle recommendations along with the targeted nutritional formulas provided by our office