Weight Reduction Program
The modern day society is obsessed with their looks. Lots of people think that being overweight is an appearance issue. But being overweight is actually a medical concern because it can seriously affect a person’s health.
Being overweight can impact a person’s entire quality of life. The health problems that stem from being overweight are diabetes, heart disease, joint problems, breathing difficulty, sleep deprivation, mood swings, and energy loss.
I will help to shed the extra pounds in a natural way. I look at you as a whole and help you find the underlying cause of your weight gain, be it food allergies, gut issues, hormonal imbalances, sleep issues, stress and etc. I take into consideration your blood type also. You cannot burn body fat by exercise alone. The program I design helps you stabilize the pancreas and blood sugar levels while burning fat and maintaining muscle and other lean tissue. As a result you will see fast results and you will not gain the unwanted weight.
13 Causes of Weight Gain
- Gut issues (constipation, indigestion, SIBO, etc.)
- Thyroid issues (high TSH)
- Sleeping problems (cortisol can have an effect on weight loss)
- Eating over 30 grams of carbs and over 800 calories a day
- Medications (Synthroid…)
- Consuming less than eight cups of water
- Consuming high amounts of sugar
- Consuming wheat and wheat product
- Cheating without knowing that you cheat during a weight loss program
- Food allergies can cause inflammation, bloating , water retention
- Hormonal imbalances (high estrogen causes fat deposits)
- Emotional issues (anger, resentment, feeling alone, not loved and supported)
- Stress ( Are you constantly worried about money you spend on losing weight?)
Get Rid of Your Old And Wear your New Forever!!!
Weight Reduction Solutions I offer:
- I will customize a weight reduction program based on your blood, hormone and hair tests.
- I will look at your Triglycerides, LDL, CRP, Homocystein levels. As these maybe the contributing factors to your weight gain.
- I will also make sure that your thyroid hormones are in balance.
- One billion people worldwide have vitamin D deficiency, since vitamin D improves insulin sensitivity, it would be critical to make sure that your vitamin D level is sufficient.
- When lack of sleep becomes a chronic problem, levels of Ghrelin increase and leptin decrease. Leptin tells you that you are not hungry anymore, on the other hand when there is increased Ghrelin you are constantly hungry. Regardless of diet and exercise, some obesity is caused, or made worse by sleep deprivation.
- Specific in-house testing of HCL, enzyme and gut flora will help us determine yet another cause of difficulty losing weight.
- The studies have shown that good bacteria in the intestinal tract help extract calories from food. Obese people have more firmicutes (a certain type of bacteria) which cause more fat storage.
- Research has shown that chemicals play role on weight gain. I will help you identify chemicals that affect you on a daily basis. Please order my e-books, “How To Read Food Labels” and “Guide to Removing Chemicals From Your Home”.
- I also recognize that the emotional, psychological and spiritual aspects of human life are equally as important to maintaining a healthy lifestyle as nutritional aspects. For this reason, I will guide you through different techniques of emotional healing and supplement with unique flower essences to help you with your emotions. Together we will find the root cause of your emotional relationship with food.