Blood Nutrition is an innovative, science-guided look at nutritional strengths and weaknesses through individualized blood analysis. This scientific approach can offer a clear plan for you to reach optimal health. Certain indicators can reveal electrolyte, mineral, and other nutritional imbalances. We then bring the body into balance based on the blood test. Once addressed, one can optimize the metabolic processes and help maintain prime performance of the body.
Nutritional analysis of your blood test may indicate the need for:
- Key nutrients such as vitamin A, B6, B12, D
- Fluid and electrolyte balance
- Minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and iron
- Tissue hydration
- Nutritional support of key organs
- Nutritional support of metabolic pathways
- The need for lifestyle changes
When key nutrients become deficient, many metabolic processes are affected. Symptoms such as tiredness, fatigue, mood swings, musculoskeletal symptoms, weight gain, pain, cardiovascular issues and even irritability may be effectively addressed with proper nutritional considerations.